in dictionary.. it means,
sexy: voluptuously sensual in appearance or behavior

Formed in 2005,LUSH, is known as the group that never fails to bomb the stage and awe the crowds with their great amount of energy and attitude!An independent dance crew, LUSH is a combination of different styles, dance, groove and personality.Putting together the skills they learnt and developed, they blend it with their own styles and try to make each of their item as unique as possible.

LUSH represents ATTITUDE, SEXINESS, STREET and ENERGY.

LUSH officially ends at 2008.

ACHIEVEMENTS
**First**
1ST - Loreal Dance Competition 2005@ Gotham Penthouse
1ST - 'Da Sho'Case I Street Dance Competition' @ Woodlands CC
1ST - Stomp The Floor 2007, Cineleisure
1ST - Step Up Hiphop Dance Competition@ Lido, Shaw Center
1ST - Two Queens Party Competition, Mdm's Wong & Momo (Dee, Mel & Ash)

**Second**
2ND - NorthEast CDC 'DanceXplosion' Competition @ Ngee Ann City,Takashimaya
2ND - REMIX FINALS 2006 @ Youth Park
2ND - Da Sho'Case 3 Street Dance Competition @ Scape, Skate Park
2ND - Ria Hip 15 Hip Hop Dance Competition @ Tampines Padang(as Unknown Remix)
2ND - Smack That Beat Comp @ Nan Chiau Primary

**Third**
3RD - 'Smoke Free' Dance Competition @ Bendemeer
3RD - NYP Hip Hop Hunt'06
3RD - "No Smoking" Competition @ Geylang West CC
3RD - Chingay'07 Pulse Hip Hop Dance Competition, Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza

Top 32 Groups - The DanceFloor 2007
Top 16 Groups - The DanceFloor '07 (Wildcard)
QUALIFIERS - OVERDRIVE Knockout Round @ Esplanade Outdoor Theatre

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

SUNTEC DANCE FINALS 2007.
8TH SEPTEMBER, 6PM
SUNTEC FOUNTAIN OF WEALTH.
Hope for the best and Prepared for the worst.
As the date comes to a near, in which after it,
LUSH(as the group itself) will be on hiatus from the scene for an unknown period of time
and its for the Good.
Not much of the worries coz we're hoping to be back, revamped,better & stronger.
So we would really appreciate to have your presence and outmost support.
Don't forget to cheer on fellow finalists too.
And to dear Lushians,
here's some quotes to share ..
-Sometimes an ending is a road to a new beginning afterall
-You think You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
-Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements.
-Let me ask you something.
If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience?
Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient?
If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage,
or does he give him opportunities to be courageous?
If someone prayed for the family to be closer,
do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings,
or does he give them opportunities to love each other?

-I asked for Strength.........
And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And God gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And God gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And God gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And God gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favors.........
And God gave me Opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted ........
I received everything I needed!
One family, One passion; One Love.

No comments: